Thursday 22 May 2014

Health Tips of The Day



Health Tips

By R.Barnett on August 8th, 2012 in Wellness tags: health tips, keep in shape | Leave a Comment
Health Tips by Robert Barnett

health tips

The following health tips have helped to keep me in shape and healthy. Genetics is a factor, however, you can definitely help yourself and establish a healthy lifestyle.
Have a strong relationship with God

Regardless of your religious beliefs, a relationship with God is a life built upon a strong foundation.
I try to pray the Rosary everyday.
I try to go to Church on Sundays.

Exercise regularly

I Weight Train at least three times a week.
I try to stretch, do Yoga or Tai Chi as much as possible.

Eat well

I try not to eat red meat, and foods with high saturated fats.
I eat a lot of fruits and vegetables.
I try drinking a lot of water daily.
I take a strong multivitamin daily.
I eat “Zone Bars”, “Shakeology” and “P90X Bars” when I want to snack.

Keep Busy


Even though I am retired, I still work on my websites.
I am a Director of my Homeowners Association.
I have several hobbies I enjoy and I make time to do them.

Go to the Doctor on a regular basis

I have blood tests every year.
I have a colonoscopy every two to three years.
I log in to my Doctor’s gateway and email him when I need advice.
I go to the Dentist on a scheduled basis.

www.rishihospital.com

No comments:

Post a Comment